Thursday 5 January 2012

His girlfriend has 16 football team has more than ex-boyfriend

Before my girlfriend had 16 men, of which there are three blacks. Her sexuality is pretty strong, can not do without sex, she went out to eat a KFC saw the black, on the last chat, and then someone else took her back to engage the ... ...


Before my girlfriend had 16 men, of which there are three blacks. I just started with her, she has been with a field hospital to their doctors with training, the doctor has been married and have children, that because a person is lonely, bored in the hospital only to find her . That is where I was when she was she with me, I'm away, she told the doctor together, until the doctors to go home they just finished off, she fell in love with me, now I am very Well, I am very contradictory. I just started to discover the man always send text messages to her, I asked who she was, she said to her colleagues, her stalker. I earnestly told her: You already have a boyfriend, do not flirt with others. She was keen on the idea I know that I the man, he does not mind, but also to support my friend with me. I'm away, I told her call, she always lying down together with the doctor talk to me. We recognize two months on the New Year, and she wanted me to her house to see her parents, I go nowadays very much snow, I was driving to go. She also went to my house, but she has been related to the doctor together, these are then I know. We were together for almost a year, I accidentally discovered her photographs have three blacks, there are many doubts, I am both soft and hard, she told me anything, I am very painful. She cried and told me that, that used to be because no one around, a lonely, bored, looking for a man to accompany their diffuse slowly through the night, so it's not just the principle. But now with me, since it will not. Her sexuality is pretty strong, can not do without sex, she went out to eat a KFC saw the black, on the last chat, and then took her back to engage the people. Is that black students, her second time to find that black, that black people went out to buy something, she climbed in bed, then go in opposite quarters of the other black, and pressed her body has also undergone a sex relationship. I know these things from now, half a year, and she did just fine for me, nor in which a man in connection with a. But once she forced me to get married, I said wait time, she said she older, she is now 26, and can not wait, she broke up with me very angry, and I also agreed. In the break up of the first two days she would introduce her colleagues with her friends, then went to meet, and then every day, phone calls, send text messages. Had more than a week, she came to me and the good, forget I said, I really do not know that she really will not betray me after, you will not messing up. She told me that after all the things, really very good to me, I cried every day that she knew was wrong, and never will, I think she really become good, I am now very of hesitation. She told me that she can not do without a man around, but with me, anything good. After getting married, do not betray me, not because of me, not because she is to the family, she always wanted to have a warm home. So she will not go to destroy this house, she is indifferent to sex, and now she is the idea. I really quite do not understand her. Later we also skelter N times, each time she is very determined to break up, each went to my house with my parents made a great temper. Said some very harsh words, how do I say how well, she is dead and will not talk with me, and then call me any connection with the first two days and good, such things do no less than 10 times. I am talking point is important, she forced me to marry on the condition that I buy a house in the city, her family and a younger brother in rural areas, poor environment, buy a house renovation, buying appliances, what are my one people money, her family do not give a penny. She wanted me to get a marriage license before the Notary Public to have her half the house, and then give her 3,000 dollars a month for living expenses, we have here a square house, 8000, 80 squared have 640,000, 200,000 renovation , add up too 809 000, I am very offensive. Buy a house, the decoration is what I pay for a person, not a penny out why she wanted me to give her half of the notary, she said, afraid of marriage, I divorced him after seven years, to when she was not even a place to live there she is a big hospital nurses, nearly 4,000 a month income, but also I give her 3000 a month living expenses. I said so much, is that she put too much demand. I have a home in Wuhan urban safety is not easy, are the parents of hard-earned money, but she felt the man to buy a house, is justified, woman should do nothing, but her attitude is very firm that the two condition is her bottom line, there is no point of compromise, agreed to get married, do not agree on the question. Expert response: And her marriage is risky, notary house is false, is true to real estate, she may not want to handle in his hand, a property in hand, you will consider marriage or divorce, she can find 16 men go to bed, afraid of their own a few more do. Besides dozens of cheats your head is not white top, is a price to pay, only for some women to go to bed, not suitable for marriage. They should have their own common sense, she is a house, or to marriage, you should be clear, not to the last house, a woman will lose. Men then great, great woman to own more than the green hat, and now you feel her body does not matter, but you do not have real life in marriage too. Each person will lie, you can determine what she said is NOT true truth is NOT true lies do. If men can not fully believe, is not a problem of love to give the rich fruit. Say: man twenties can be a bad management of a woman, a man in bed instead of a good number of items.

No comments:

Post a Comment