Thursday 5 January 2012

I deflowered a rarity vacation leave her husband have sex too

My husband and I living together before marriage two years later barely married. But now I can live very happy, married this year, he became the man is not like the current, he made me cynical, the metamorphosis is still tortured me, do not put me as a woman. He said I was owed him, that I deceived his feelings. I admit that I really did not, should not conceal the marital history, but I really love him, ever since I met him, with him on a good single-minded, it would be no Janus-faced. Before that, he also hurt me, love me, and I treasure as a palm. Until getting married, he was listening to someone else's greedy words, know my past ...... Later, I share her feelings on a 180 degree shift. He even had to break off an engagement and I may eventually invest in me too much of it, feel a little lose money, after some hard thinking in the struggle, he decided to marry me. In fact, I have been very willing to marry him, I know he's very good man, that he has feelings for me. Why can he be so concerned about my past? I have forgotten, but he caught hold. The way it is. I am 19 years old in rural areas got married, her ex-husband and my family are neighbors, than I am a full 11 years of age. When he was in the corn raped me, I was pregnant, and later two adults in private at the end of the match, I committed that married old bachelor. May be young, not sensible, good parents, then focus only on the face, but never considered their own happiness, they agreed. Married just three months, I gave birth to a baby girl. Married a year later, I can not adapt to him, one he looks ugly, the second is also very fond of gambling and drinking, if I pipe him, he would physically and verbally. I feel more and he was very sick, they simply ran out from home, to the field to work out. He spent a lot of energy, I am looking for a long time, or pull me back home, in front of the family's face had a good knees and begged me to live with him, swore in the future will be a fresh start, and I trust him how to do ? Moreover, we were also really inappropriate, and even the village people say to a flower inserted in the cow dung. I just said was a "dog" ruined. Although it was ugly, can be also true, but fortunately all very sympathetic to me, I am afraid he is too major to understand, there is a help not on the wall of mud. Village after village and mediation, I definitely do not like him too, and when he threatened to killed our family. Even so, I did not fear him, after all, I am not as naive then, can withstand some of the psychological blow after a period of time to work out, my eyes wide, and hear more, also see much more. Besides, I have 21 years of age, a lot of things have their own ideas. He and I had no marriage registration, mainly because I am too young, the Civil Administration does not apply. In rural areas many of which are me, had married some years later before completing the formalities. He and I lived more than a year it also bore him a daughter. Even so, breaking up, he also Sipilailian which he insisted I return home ten thousand yuan bride price. And after tuning and to convince the village, also said that through, I gave him a total of 3,000 yuan compensation even if the break. He pledged not to dwell on my future, not sinister behind my family. Village head told him, as is clearly illegal, criminal, but also if he dare to frighten or harass me any trouble, it will alarm the police station to say when the issue of rape out of my villagers plenum is my witness, may be he is really afraid of the. Later, he became very honest. I finally freed, two neighborhood also like pit in the stone, becomes hard and smelly, live in front of the house behind the house, every day is down not see the rise. This makes my parents very uncomfortable, they are also very sorry that the decision, always feel sorry for me. Later, I will then go out to work. Huijia parents do not want me, say not thinking about them, as long as I will no longer be met a suitable man to marry up to become, into a finished home, they'll be satisfied. They mean, mostly I do not want to come back to see her daughter. So, out to find a job three years ago, I did not come back home, the village people do not know me gone. I just take along some money each year to the parents come back a week to give them a call, ask a safe. Now even her child the way I have forgotten. I was working out the days, I met him, he was a restaurant chef, I was the waiter. He has done a good food to eat, I am very diligent in the store. There are many places we were hit it. He is a local, very concerned for my life, good care, I am grateful to him. A year later, we were officially in love. Because I am in great shape, had a baby after no aliasing, belly recovery is quite good, there is no obvious stretch marks. In fact, I is not large, but very cute kind of way, more small, when I was 23 years old, it is also like a Shiba Jiu did, and he has 25 years of age. His family was not very good, is the effective area, and he is followed by others working in the city, and his dream is to open his own restaurant as soon as possible. In the second year, he rented to a good store, it took me in the past. We both love more than a year, even before secretly cohabiting with, so the boss know how it happened, I would agree with him. Shop with him the days, I helped him a lot, he always boasted in front of the guests I was his wife. In fact, I was always flattered, I am very willing to marry him, he was more eager every day is good for me. He was very capable, also quite bold, she's nice. I like him like that. So, then he proposed to marry me, I very readily agreed with him. Can get married he has to take a trip to my house it, to meet the parents, to the copies of bride price. The results came in his second time, something went wrong, women have a long mouth I said to him on the gossip. Subsequently, our relationship became very tense, entered the Cold War period. When they returned, he had also driven me out of stores, let me help him, I rented a room out back, and find a part-time, he has not closed a week, it came to me, he said, not from open me.
    
I think he is very solid, but also feeling is hiding him, but I really did not lie to him, I should explain the situation to him earlier, the line and not, trouble will not always be so unpleasant, that is to the first two years we were in love one fell out, he never dared to me like that. However, I know their wrong, they admit of that matter to him. Although he forgive my mouth, he can practice or despise me, or hate me. I have to guess whether he had used me to help him do business? I also suspect that he will be good to ourselves to give, became a couple after marriage will change.
Can be no thought, I was wrong, men always do not know how to fool all the time line, knowing a woman's past will tell against themselves. After marriage, the first night we were talking about him. The first time, in our female dormitory, Chinese New Year holiday when they go home, and I homeless, on the request to stay in the store janitor, the boss knew I was outside, normally very assured me, I promise , and gave me double the wages. His boss also told me to take care of some, that time, we were dating more than a month of it, the store's employees are seen. Our relationship has been made public. Holiday, he led me around during the day to go shopping, come back at night, he has in store for my cooking, since the first time, the night he has been live in the store, said one person alone is afraid of me Even New Year's Eve, he did not go home. I was moved, the year I had a very happy, with him all the time by his side, I am not alone. The first, is the first day of the holidays. That night, he forcibly took possession of me. I have to say, after my pants really get away bleeding, but it really was not a virgin and blood, but happens on every vacation, then a violently through his toss, no control is maintained. He was like a child-like, do not understand anything, just know that I saw red, glad that they were right on. Of course, I did not do the analysis, but then those days, I did not let him touch my one hand I know that unsafe sex during menstruation, I have to protect themselves, I have to hold that secret. He separated a few days later, have asked me why I should refuse him? That is not hurting me, ask me he is not my first man? I vaguely nodded yes. It may be true, he will be in the days after the doubly care me. Since that time, he knew my past, so it is natural to suspect that the first time to love, that I shed menstrual blood. He even felt that it is a disgrace. In love, he has great respect for me, and those days, he care about me do not touch cold water, washing dishes when I am in the store, he always added a pot of hot water into it, also I bought leather gloves. I look in the eyes of these, in mind. Even his leisure, and let me sit on one side Xiehui Er, his menial jobs, working so hard all dry. Since the marriage, he changed, he rarely touch my body, do not call me is the kind of pure installed decent woman. I just happens to be the time period, he insisted on living with my wife over, and every time and made around disgusting. I do not allow, he forced me to, I can what? At that time, his mood is bad, I always want to down him. Since that time, he actually became a habit. Like I said, very bad for my body, he said that I was self-inflicted. He said he is willing to do to me, he was like that for me, so he will be very enjoyable. I did not allow him or reject him, he would put my hands and feet all tied up. I scolded him really sick! He said that from now on after that, they can not help me. I was his wife, he wanted to do what to do! I am one thousand should Wan should not, well should not cheat him. I do not get menstrual blood was loaded virgin? He said I always enjoy the virgin next treatment. I said, you really changed, you're crazy. He said that was him blind. I said that being the case, why do you have to marry me, but also compromise in themselves? He angrily when they criticize, less control I, I lost big time, and lost love, lost youth, all wasted on you here, you know I do not know I was at her son do? I actually find you a second-hand. Bah, let me return to the past, it is impossible. If you listen, I will be good for you, if you do not get the picture, you marry anyone unlucky. So he said I, I can do? I imagined him get better, I also strive to do their own, can he still go its own way. Every period I, he would torture me. I never do not transfer period has caused, or advance, or pushed back, or too long, or have lochia. I married this year, shop at home two to worry about, more hard than before, why did he not see it? Why is a woman's life to be so bitter it? I own making it? I will encounter who, I will choose to re-marry it? Forget it, I think that your fate! I even loved ones are not, and even her parents are able to return, and I can what? Big deal he was tortured to death I can be a hundred times stronger than the old bachelor ......

No comments:

Post a Comment