Thursday 5 January 2012

They do not marry her boyfriend said how can I let him

Reading Tips: "I go back." He got up out the door. "How do you left?" I hurried outside. "There is much to say, as long as you let me marry, what can be." He cold to leave a word, turned to ride away. "You come back ..." I cried hysterically, but he did not look back.


"Daozhui" three years and eventually became lovers, students In 2001, I was Dugao San. Yang is the best class of boys, I quietly like he has for a long time, but in that era Sentimental unspeakable. Graduated from that day until 2002, perhaps the sentimental parting, and I Yang night walk in the playground when there is a sudden urge to want to own long-buried thoughts to tell him. "You know what? A girl quite like you." I ventured to ask. "How could you?" He casually rejected, and then half-jokingly said to me: "That girl is not that you?" "I what?" Greet his eyes, I said with a smile. "We are not appropriate." He froze for a moment, politely refused. Gentle heart one sentence made me gloomy. "Ah, we do more for friends." In order to avoid the awkward atmosphere, I yielded to tolerate the loss of the heart to say. I chose to let go. The full two years after that night, I ran aground this Sentimental feelings, focus all efforts to join in the work, until we meet again in 2004. "Do you have QQ, you, can you tell me?" He said by telephone. I did not expect after two years, so each will have a trace of heart care. A month later, I began to accept the closed unit training, daily high-intensity training mission so tired I almost no breathing time. Training, examination, and ultimately I ended with honors this devil training. In June 2004, I have a bank official to the city. I cherish this hard-won work. Yang entered the bank after graduation, in order to make their work more quickly into the role, I thought of him. "When you have time? I come to you to learn about business." One day, I gave Yang play to call. Perhaps, I am also looking for a close to his own reason. To meet that day, Yang was polite. "We went out to sit for a while." He took me to KFC, "what to eat despite the point." "Then to cup it." Separated for so long, for the first time to meet him I remained very tense. "You are such 'blackmail' me?" Look at me so cautious, he said, laughing. He looked like a bright sunshine smile, I suddenly have the feeling introspective. "You still like before, have not changed. Two dimples laugh ..." I am careful to said, are like back to the past. He look shy, I looked at him silently, eyes the intersection of that moment, I suddenly burst heart. "You still did not pay a boyfriend?" "No." I thought I had put him, but when exporting this sentence, I realized that actually I have dedicated the past two years in waiting for him. Go back, I sent a message to Yang: "You said we can not be together? '" Can be Yeah, this is your second confession. "He replies. "I do not get emotional joke." I said. "I did not joke." Facing his positive response, I was filled with a trace of moving. Perhaps some incredible, the love in high school almost three years after graduation to become a real-life lovers. I was immersed in the joy of love. Gap between the cracks in the family emotional Meet the next day, Yang would like to pull my hand, feeling perhaps that the development of overnight also not so fast, I do not agree. He looked at me coldly, without saying a word walked straight up to the front. Along the way, I have quietly followed behind him. "Maybe he was not I was looking." I thought some frustration and disappointment. However, the idea of ​​just a flash, I thought of her mother. Mother's death had seen Yang, Yang had also boast good. "See my mother and Yang together, should be reassuring, maybe he just not good at expressing themselves, lovers always need time to run slowly." I think all kinds of excuses, in the heart of his unreasonable excuse. Love in the minor arguments can not cover up the aura of happiness. During that time, I pass every day, and Yang, a telephone, a week see a face. We often holding hands walking on campus, talking to each other's feelings and ideas. Perhaps the loss of maternal love and the lack of fatherly love's sake, I particularly love this hard-won treasure. I used to pick him up from work, on the evening when he would buy me a cup of pearl milk tea quietly standing in the doorway waiting for him after class. I gave all the love Yang, and Yang careful care of my feelings. September, I see parents make things. "A Man, when a trip to my house?" I said. A Man's face suddenly became very strange, he did not speak, but I clearly see his face reluctantly. "Then I went to your house to see thing." I know he is not very comfortable family home, and perhaps such a suggestion is to find their own way out, if met with the parents feel is not suitable, at least not when there is deep into the back of the capacity. "I do not want to let you go." He turned me very directly. "Why?" I am a little angry. "Our family was poor, parents are country folk ..." he growl resist. I am suddenly very distressed: "I like that you can, ah, I do not care." A few days later, when I put the basket to A Man's house, the living conditions of the kind of distress I was shocked: tile-roofed house in haphazardly piled daily necessities, the family and even a few decent furniture at all. Shocked I am a little confused, I finally know why Arab culture has been reluctant to take me to his home. However, to afraid of hurting the hearts of Arab culture, but pretend I did not care. "I will go back." My family has been hoping to find a good object condition, see A Man now this is the case even at home, I was confused. A Man pulled me: "If you go, then this life I will not care about you." That day, I stay there, to accompany his mother to eat dinner. If this time I can see I and A mismatch between the text and rational break up, then after that make my life painful thing will not happen. Three months later, his uncle invited us to eat. The dinner table, cousins ​​to the side chat, A Man has always could not get it. "I think your brother and your sister weird, seem to look down on me." On the way back, happy to say that Arab culture. "How can? More contact times enough." I am comforted. A text can be, but always gloomy face, without a word. Later, cousin birthday, no matter how I begged him, he is life and death do not want to come back. "Anyway you look down on my family." He said to me. I just wake up feeling in the Arab world of the text, I play not his girlfriend, more like his mother, his sister. May be fit once memories, I always do not want to end because of a momentary fit of anger and affection between the text and the Arab, perhaps my dedication is to prove that I never looked down on because of his family and him. He violated my oath beatings In later days, I and A Man has always maintained a simple harmony, until that night, I stay in his house. "I do not have any relationship with you is to consider the future how do you not marry me?" A Man to face a request, I rejected. "I swear, if I did not marry you two years later, I Tiandaleipi." He looked in good faith guarantee. His eyes looked hot, I did not speak again. The next day when I woke up, sitting on the bedside indifferently A Man said to me: "Last night I say you do not take it seriously, I just want to try it." He said the expression of this sentence I have forgotten in this life not. My mind went blank, raising his hand to him in the face. "How could you?" I cried out loud piercing. But no matter how I cry how to curse, but he always did not say a word. I cried and ran home to tell his family everything. The face of everyone's question, Yang is a matter not related to attitude. "I'm back." He got up out the door. "How do you left?" I hurried outside. "There is much to say, as long as you let me marry, what can be." He cold to leave a word, turned to ride away. "You come back ..." I cried hysterically, but he did not look back. I am about to collapse, but I still does not fit this relationship. Soon, I found that Yang has a waist size of the package like quail eggs, think of him often without cause nosebleeds, I am a little worried, is it because the exigencies of the sick, he do this to me? One day, I am A Man said: "You go to the hospital to see it." "I'm not sick, sick to say I'll kill you." His reaction was extreme. Quarrel, he gave me a backhand slap in the face, then hit my head, pinch my neck. This is the first time Yang beat me, I did not hold back the tears, but tears dripping into the cold heart. This time, I almost have nothing to say between Yang and the face of his quarrels, I'm just numb to bear. Summer of 2006, we began to argue for some small, Yang force breaking my fingers scolded: "You are not hit hit run, not walk curse curse also, you rely on me doing?" Pain I cried and cried, when his mother rushed up to me and yells: "how do you so bothersome, is really a shameless ..." He sat next to nothing, despite his mother wantonly to insult me. I was brutally introduced the door, not enough time to walk away, his mother carrying a bucket of urine splash to me to. I am thoroughly disappointed Yang, and he had no contact, I would like to forget as time past. Soon, however, Yang has found me. "What are you doing? We have nothing to do with the." Gezhao Men, I said bitterly. "That is wrong, forgive me." His low voice said, "I guarantee you no longer fight." I did not speak, silent tears left to shed. A few days later, Yang came to see me again: "I bought some food, you want to do meal." He looked haggard look of guilt and I relented, perhaps he really repented. When I was a good plan and his life, Yang but gave me a fatal blow: "We are still not together, I hit you three times, your family will not forgive me, and my mother Moreover, after you it is difficult to get along. "I listened in silence to his words, only a trace of smile can be squeezed out. Repeatedly split together in love, I have no strength to continue, perhaps I should have to see to understand, but had to wait until just the point of last resort only know how to break up a love of significance? Love is another test of endurance No matter what the reason is Yang, and absolute indifference to his decision, express or implied from time to time with this love do not match. It is obvious that in love with Liang Lai days, Yang has been in the role of self-esteem and ego. Because of his family and his own physical condition, his under great psychological pressure. And the way he took the pressure is released torture each other, two people love naturally became a burden. Yang Liang Li's move caused a lack of understanding, and Liang Li is always confusion can not really help the Yang, the two destined to the more love the more tired. Love is not just words, really need to have a tacit understanding, because the test of love is not rich and poor, while the test is more endurance of both love and the ability to bear the pressure of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment